Contact us for more details.
This course is for people who have some programming experience in JAVA and have curiosity and passion about the world of Android development.
You’ll learn how to create an Android project with Android Studio and run it. You’ll also learn some Android architecture and the key principles underlying its design. You will gain an understanding of the processes that are involved in an Android developed application and you will become familiar with Android development tools and user interface. You will learn the best practices in UI design. Important services in Android will be covered. Design, Adapters, SQL, Storage and more!
By the end of the course, you’ll build intermediate apps that you can share with your friends.
We give experience, we don’t give certificates
- Learn how to design UI in Android using best practices.
- Full understanding of Android LifeCycle, services and UI elements and controls and how to use them.
- Build Android apps!
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level developers.
- Course content designed by considering current software technology demands and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Great understanding of Android Apps that allow developers to develop an advance level of experience independently.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 22 hours - 10 Lessons, 2 hours for each. 2 hours final project delivery
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 29
- Assessments Yes
App Components and Activity LifeCycle
Layout and Design
UI Controls and Events
ListView Custom Adapter
Styles and Themes
SQL CRUID, PHP and Android