Learn NativeScript – Mobile Development with Angular
Contact us for more details.
This course is for people who have some programming experience and have curiosity and passion about the world of Mobile development.
You’ll learn how to create a NativeScript Application that works for Android and IOS platforms. You’ll also learn about application architecture MVVM and the key principles underlying its design. You will gain an understanding of the processes that are involved in an mobile application development and you will become familiar with NativeScript development tools and user interface. You will learn the best practices in UI design. Important services in NativeScript will be covered. Design, Navigation, API, Plugins and more!
By the end of the course, you’ll build intermediate apps that you can share with your friends.
We give experience, we don’t give certificates
- Learn how to design UI in NativeScript using best practices.
- Full understanding of NativeScript structure, pattern, services and UI elements and controls and how to use them.
- Build NativeScript apps that work both on Android and IOS platforms!
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level developers.
- Course content designed by considering current software technology demands and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Great understanding of Mobile Apps that allow developers to develop an advance level of experience independently.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 hours - 10 Lessons, 2 hours for each
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes
NativeScript: Overview, Requirements and Installation
NativeScript: Creating First App
NativeScript: User Interface Part 1
NativeScript: User Interface Part 2
NativeScript: ListView and Animation
NativeScript: npm Modules and NativeScript Plugins
NativeScript: Accessing Native APIs
NativeScript: Best Practice
NativeScript: Final Project